Website Ministry of Railways, Government of Pakistan
www.railways.gov.pk jobs: Railways jobs
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS JOBS
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
APPOINTMENT OF CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER FOR RAILWAY ESTATE DEVELOPMENT & MARKETING COMPANY (REDAMCO)
Ministry of Railways is offering opportunities to well-qualified and experienced professionals to work in the subsidiary company of Pakistan Railways mentioned above. This position is available for appointment on a contract basis for a period of three years.
Chief Executive Officer, Railway Estate Development & Marketing Company (REDAMCO)
NO. OF POSTS
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE.
MBA / MPA / B.E / Master’s degree in relevant subjects, such as Economics, Social Sciences, or equivalent from HEC recognized university.
An overall experience of 20 years in Senior Management and Leadership positions. Experience in various aspects of Real Estate Management such as Financing, Sales, Licensing and Leasing, etc. would be an added advantage.
Max: 62 Years
LAST DATE FOR APPLICATION
July 25, 2023
Ministry of Railways
JOB DESCRIPTION OF CEO, REDAMCO
Duties & Responsibilities
- Management of the affairs of the company is subject to the control and directions of the Board of Directors (BoD).
- Execution of all deeds, assurances, surrenders, agreements, contracts, instruments, and other documents for and on behalf of the company.
- Performance of all human resource management functions with respect to appointment, employment, discharge, re-employment, or replacement of solicitors, advocates, leaders, or legal advisors, bankers, workmen, and other servants and employees with such powers and duties and upon such terms as to the duration of employment, remunerations, subject to control and supervision of Board of Directors and relevant rules & policies of the government.
- Exercise of financial powers as to sanction/approval of funds in connection with day-to-day business affairs of the company subject to restrictions imposed by the Board of Directors, if any. Develop high-quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with objects of the company.
- Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement and develop a high-performing managerial team.
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall objectives of the company.
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits.
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines as provided by the Companies Act, 2017, or any other legal guidelines issued from time to time by the Governing Authorities.
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements.
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders.
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company.
- Proven experience as CEO or in any other senior managerial position.
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing the vision.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles.
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as Experience in various aspects of Real Estate Management such as Financing, Sales, Licensing, Marketing, Public Relations Leasing, etc. would be an added advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills.
TERM AND REFERENCES:
- The Articles of Association and Memorandum of Association provide guidelines for the nature of the assignment. These may be reviewed on the Ministry of Railways’ website.
- The appointment will be on a contract basis initially for a period of three (03) years further extendable for a maximum period of two (02) years on an annual basis subject to satisfactory performance.
- Job Description, Eligibility Criteria, and terms & conditions can be seen on our websites i.e www.pakrail.gov.pk and www.railways.gov.pk
- Candidates who fulfill the above requisite educational qualification criteria and experience are requested to apply on the website of the National Job Portal i.e. njp.gov.pk within fifteen days from the date of advertisement in newspapers.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS JOBS, Pakistan railway jobs 2023, www.railways.gov.pk jobs, Pakistan railway jobs online apply, Pakistan railway jobs 2023 online apply, ministry of railways Pakistan, railway minister of Pakistan 2023, Pakistan railway jobs Karachi, Pakistan railway police jobs,
To apply for this job please visit njp.gov.pk.