SUPARCO APPRENTICESHIP SCHEME-2023 3 YEARS DIPLOMA OF ASSOCIATE ENGINEER
SUPARCO APPRENTICESHIP SCHEME-2023. SUPARCO Institute of Technical Training (SITT) Karachi is functioning under Pakistan’s National Space Agency, SUPARCO, and is affiliated with the Sindh Board of Technical Education, Karachi. Admissions are offered to Girls & Boys for three years of apprenticeship training leading to DAE in Electronics and Mechanical disciplines.
- Enriched curriculum, meeting requirements of SBTE and SUPARCO
- A congenial, safe, and peaceful learning environment
- State-of-the-art laboratories, workshops, and audio-visual facilities
- Case studies, class presentations, practical training, and field trips
- Pick & drop transport facility from selected points
- Highly qualified, experienced, and dedicated faculty
EMPLOYMENT AND BOND PERIOD
After successful completion of 3 years of training, the candidate may be offered a job in SUPARCO subject to the requirements and performance of the candidate in three years of training. Candidates who are offered the job will have to accept the offer to serve for a minimum period of 5 years.
SSC (Science Group only) passed with a minimum of 70% marks; candidates awaiting Matric the result may also apply with a minimum of 68% marks in the 9th class, however, an SSC marks sheet would be required on written test day.
Born between 14-Aug-2006 and 13-Aug-2008 (both dates inclusive)
Pakistani National (Dual/Foreign nationality is not allowed)
- Due to a limited number of seats, only short-listed candidates will be called for tests & Interviews, as per merit.
- Admission tests will be conducted simultaneously in Karachi, Lahore, and Islamabad.
- Apprentices once selected will not be allowed to take admission elsewhere during their three years of training at SITT.
- Mechanical or Electronics disciplines will be assigned to the selected candidates, as per the requirement of SUPARCO & according to merit.
- Hostel facilities are available for outstation apprentices, only.
- Compliance with eligibility criteria does not guarantee to shortlist; if a large number of applications are received, only the most suitable candidates would be shortlisted.
- The organization reserves the right to reject any application at any stage without assigning any reason.
- For queries call on 021-32819220 Ext 3824 & 3826 (from Monday to Friday, 0830 to 1530 hrs)
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this job please visit sitt.smartcareers.pk.