Website Balochistan Council for Peace and Policy
Balochistan Council for Peace and Policy is hiring an office manager for their Quetta office.
Responsibilities of Officer Manager
- Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, and following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Supply management
- Informing others
- Tracking budget expenses
- Managing processes
- Developing standards
- Promoting process improvement
- Inventory control
- Reporting skills
- Two to three years experience as an office setting manager
- Proficient with office software
- At least Undergraduate
Submit your Resume at [email protected]
Other Positions at Balochistan Council for Peace and Policy
- Social moderator (female)
- Researcher Social Science
- Research and Policy Analyst
- Office boy
Click here to find other vacancies in Balochistan Council for Peace and Policy
To find more jobs Click here
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com